Explore a collection of my featured work as a professional educator, project manager, learning designer, and curriculum developer. These examples are a holistic representation of what I consider to be the brightest spots across my career experiences and personal engagements.
View my professional resume.
Speaking & Writing
- Guest Blogger for Herrmann International on “Entrepreneurial Thinking and Teaching with Your Whole Brain®,” Summer 2020
- Co-Author of the John Kehoe Story, a series of short stories to honor the memory of my dad, who we lost to cancer in 1998
- Co-Author of “Changing Records of Learning through Innovations in Pedagogy and Technology,” EDUCAUSE Review, March 2016
- Keynote Speaker at AAEEBL Annual Conference (2015) Featuring Helen Chen (Stanford University) and Kathryn Coleman (Deakin University), “Back to the Future: ePortfolio Pedagogy Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow”
- Ignite Speaker at the 2017 International Association for Research on Service Learning and Community Engagement (IARSLCE) in Galway, Ireland
- Lead Co-Author of “ePortfolios, Badges, and the Whole Digital Self: How Evidence-Based Learning Pedagogies and Technologies Can Support Integrative Learning and Identity Development,” Fall 2015