how wonder-ful of you to stop by!
A big, wholehearted thanks for getting to know me better and spending some time in my world.
Feel free to reach out if ever there are opportunities for us to collaborate, connect, scheme, or dream – my favorite activities.
I’M A DESIGNER, DABBLER, DAY-DREAMER, & DIY-ER.
I’ve spent the past 15 years leading experiential learning initiatives in the education sector and have since made a career shift to advance Whole Brain® Thinking to solve real-world workplace challenges and build talent intelligence everywhere from startups to Fortune 100 companies.
Formerly the Director of Experiential Learning at Dartmouth College, I now serve as Herrmann’s Head of Content using digital media and storytelling to actively engage Whole Brain® Managers and Teams. To me, content is experiential – or at least that’s how I make sense of my winding career path.
A lifelong learner to the extreme and a dabbler at heart, I’m a sucker for a good extra-curricular and will jump at any chance to level-up skills in critical areas like floral arranging, basket weaving, and succulent gardening – all true stories. Based in the Chicago area, I also completed a Foundations of Improv course – a core requirement for anyone who hails from the Second City. I’m a regular at book club and even though I likely didn’t finish the reading, my husband is a wildly talented chef, so I’ll always bring an epic charcuterie board to share. I’m a proud dog mama to my two rescue pups, Spud and Sprout, 1-year-old littermates who will probably make an uninvited appearance if we connect on screen.
- Head of Content at Herrmann
- an evangelist, or spreader of good news about cool stuff
- a “grownup” Montessori school kid
- an alum of Laugh Out Loud theater’s Foundations of Improv class
- a poster-girl for the ENFP personality type
- a former waitress/bartender/craft brewery tour guide
- a recovering academic: PhDropout turned PhDIYer
- a Whole Brain® Thinker (3211) & HBDI® Certified Practitioner
- a proud dog mama to 2 rescue pups
- deeply passionate about issues of equity and justice
- still not sure what I want to be if/when I grow up
- a lifelong Chicago Cubs fan – and thereby, an eternal optimist
Things I geek out over:
- re-imagining education
- close-up magic
- theme parties or costumed events of any kind
- sending/receiving handwritten greeting cards
- fresh-cut flowers
- true stories that are stranger than fiction
Head of Content
(2022 – Present)
Leading a team of content creators in the process of designing, creating, sharing, and evaluating engaging content to drive Whole Brain® Thinking application for managers and teams.
(2021 – 2022)
Created resources, tools, and programming to drive usage and engagement on Herrmann’s Whole Brain® Thinking platform.